Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After today, Racked Vegas will no longer be updating. But our archives aren't going anywhere, and they're full of useful tips for navigating Las Vegas's shopping scene. Below, check out a short list of our best maps and guides.
· Twenty-one incredible local luxury spas
· Fourteen places to buy swimwear in Vegas
· Ten can't miss stores for tourists
· Las Vegas's seven best consignment shops
· The best hair salons in Vegas
· Ten sexy local lingerie shops
· Las Vegas's best high-end watch stores