Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Out Last Night takes a look at the fashions worn by party-goers in Las Vegas.[Photos: David Becker/Getty Images]
What does a Sports Illustrated cover model wear to judge a swimwear model search competition? If it's Nina Agdal, who was on the cover of the Sports Illustrated 2014 Swimsuit Issue, it's a Luli Fama multi-string triangle top and strappy Brazilian bottom bikini.
· See a Plus-Size Take on the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Calendar [Racked]
· Female Tech CEOs Strip to Their Underwear, World Reacts
· Meet the World's Most In-Demand Fitness Models [Racked]
· Models Are Getting Scammed By Their Agencies [Racked]
Of course, the competition at Encore Beach Club at Encore Las Vegas on Saturday was for Luli Fama Swimwear. The Danish model had her hair and makeup done at Claude Baruk Salon at Encore earlier in the day. Check out the stunner following the jump.
· All Out Last Night [Racked Vegas]