Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Paloma's Sugar Stacks rings (from top): pink sapphires in 18 karat rose gold, $4,500; yellow quartz in 18 karat gold, $675; blue topaz in 18 karat yellow gold, $1,350; diamonds in 18 karat yellow gold, $5,500; and lavender amethyst in 18 karat yellow gold
- Palaoma's Sugar Stacks (from left): earrings with diamonds in 18 karat rose gold, $4,300; pendant with diamonds in 18 karat white gold, $2,400; and pendant with diamonds in 18 karat yellow gold, $2,400.
- Paloma's Sugar Stacks ring and pendant in 18 karat gold with diamonds, $5,500 and $2,400
- Paloma’s Sugar Stacks ring with pink sapphires in 18 karat rose gold, $4,500
- Paloma’s Sugar Stacks ring with a blue topaz in 18k yellow gold, $1,350
Tiffany & Co. jewelry designer Paloma Picasso is at it again, creating new looks for her ring collection, Paloma's Sugar Stacks, replete with pavé gemstones that are as big and luscious as the cabochon gems that launched the collection.
Paloma's Sugar Stacks include her favorite gemstones: amethyst, blue and pink sapphires, rose quartz and blue topaz. The square-shaped and pavé stones are set in 18-karat yellow, white and rose gold. According to the designer, the stylized setting "highlights each gem's brilliant natural color and allows the contoured stones to nestle comfortably together.
"After the popularity of the first Sugar Stacks collection I wanted to design more options for playing with color and combining the stones," she says. "The rings can be worn alone or stacked in cool or high-contrast colors that delight the eye and lift the spirit like sugar candies."
The gems come in two sizes and can be stacked.
Paloma's Sugar Stacks are available at select Tiffany & Co. stores, including those at Fashion Show, the Forum Shops at Caesars, Bellagio and the Shops at Crystals.
· All Coverage of Tiffany & Co. [Racked Vegas]