Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Clemmie Clutch in black embellished satin, $2,100
- High Heel Evening Sandal in black embellished satin, $850
- High Heel Evening Sandal in black satin, $595
- Danni Dress in kid mohair tuxedo wool, $3,300
- Carla Dress in textured stretch wool, $2,950
- Marine Dress in silk double satin, $2,600
- Dolly Dress in fluid matte crepe, $4,950
British handbag designer Mulberry opened its first store in Las Vegas last week, and now comes word of a capsule collection available only in the Forum Shops at Caesars location. Look for seven evening-worthy pieces including a handbag, two pairs of shoes and four dresses, all in black. All but one of the pieces are bedazzled with crystals to make that night on the town just right. Take a look.
· Mulberry Opens with a Limited Edition Handbag Just for Vegas [Racked Vegas]
· All Mulberry Coverage [Racked Vegas]
· All Only in Vegas [Racked Vegas]