Think Pink Crystals
- Lalique brings the glamour with its exquisite Psyche Daytime Ring ($42,000) from the brand’s “Soulmates” fine jewelry collection. This spectacular piece features two rose gold butterflies paved with pink, yellow and orange sapphires, diamonds, a trion cut
- For those seeking the perfect pair of summertime sneakers, Bally’s Opunzia Summer Fuxia shoes ($225) are made with authentic calf leather and use various tones of pink to create a casual yet chic look.
- This sleek and minimalist eco faux nappa envelope clutch dubbed the Beckett Envelope Clutch from Stella McCartney ($770) in a lipstick pink tone comes with a slim flat shape and detachable wrist strap. The flap front closure features an engraved Stella Mc
- Omega’s Ladymatic Co-Axial 34 mm watch ($17,200) can be discovered in the world’s largest Tourbillon boutique at the Shops at Crystals. Made with stainless steel, this timepiece features a pink mother-of-pearl colored face dressed with diamonds.
- Create a sassy pink pout with Sisley’s Phyto Lip Twist ($50). The French beauty brand, which just opened its first United States standalone boutique at the Shops at Crystals, offers XXL lip pencils that deliver color, comfort and shine with precision.
- For a classic use of the color that complements eveningwear, Mikimoto’s Cherry Blossom Necklace ($160,000) is adorned with South Sea cultured pearls, diamonds and pink sapphires and set in 18-karat white gold.