Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Lalique brings the glamour with its exquisite Psyche Daytime Ring ($42,000) from the brand’s “Soulmates” fine jewelry collection. This spectacular piece features two rose gold butterflies paved with pink, yellow and orange sapphires, diamonds, a trion cut
- For those seeking the perfect pair of summertime sneakers, Bally’s Opunzia Summer Fuxia shoes ($225) are made with authentic calf leather and use various tones of pink to create a casual yet chic look.
- This sleek and minimalist eco faux nappa envelope clutch dubbed the Beckett Envelope Clutch from Stella McCartney ($770) in a lipstick pink tone comes with a slim flat shape and detachable wrist strap. The flap front closure features an engraved Stella Mc
- Omega’s Ladymatic Co-Axial 34 mm watch ($17,200) can be discovered in the world’s largest Tourbillon boutique at the Shops at Crystals. Made with stainless steel, this timepiece features a pink mother-of-pearl colored face dressed with diamonds.
- Create a sassy pink pout with Sisley’s Phyto Lip Twist ($50). The French beauty brand, which just opened its first United States standalone boutique at the Shops at Crystals, offers XXL lip pencils that deliver color, comfort and shine with precision.
- For a classic use of the color that complements eveningwear, Mikimoto’s Cherry Blossom Necklace ($160,000) is adorned with South Sea cultured pearls, diamonds and pink sapphires and set in 18-karat white gold.
This season, designers opted to go with one of the hottest color trends for 2014 and think pink. To honor National Pink Day, an unofficial holiday, here's a look at some pink products found at the swanky Shops at Crystals.