Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Welcome to What's In Your Handbag?, a weekly feature that looks inside someone's handbag to answer the burning question, what do you have in there? Want to nominate someone? Shoot over an email with details.
Sabina Kelley [Photos: Jenna Dosch]
Today, model, TV personality on Oxygen Network's Best Ink and owner of Bombshell Tattoo Removal inside Hart & Huntington at the Hard Rock Hotel Sabina Kelley gives us a glimpse of what she carries in her handbag. Here, she carries a Louis Vuitton handbag, even though she says she doesn't like handbags. Find out what's inside Kelley's handbag following the jump.
What kind of handbag?
What does your handbag say about you?
I don't like purses, so I only have a couple and they are small. So the ones I have are nice. My purse says I'm fun, I don't need a lot, and I like nice things.
What's the most important thing in your handbag?
My red lipstick.
How about the most surprising thing?
What was the first handbag you carried that was memorable?
My little plastic Barbie see-thru pink purse when I was 5 that had to come with me everywhere.
Name eight items in your handbag and why you must carry them.
1. Red lipstick, because I can't live without it.
2. Red lip liner to use with my red lipstick or to use as a pen since I never have a pen on me.
3. Switchblade, just in case!
4. Wallet to hold all my money and cards.
5. Two sets of keys. One is just my car key, and the other set is all my other keys.
6. iPhone, I would be lost without it.
7. Trinket. One of my best friends made me to keep in my purse and it's supposed to protect me.