Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's Earth Day and time to think about saving the world. Shop seven beauty products that are living proof you can go green with your primping and skincare regimens without sacrificing glamorous color or real-time results. Click through to the below links to make yourself gorgeous and take care of the planet at the same time.
- Tarte Golden Days & Sultry Nights Amazonian Clay Collector's Shadow Palette, $36,
- Korres Greek Yoghurt Advanced Nourishing Sleeping Facial, $45,
- Tracie Martyn Enzyme Exfoliant, $90,
- Josie Maran Model Citizen Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter, $35, Sephora
- Red Flower Japanese Peony Petal Topped Candle, $38,
- Kiehl's Since 1851 Lip Balm #1, $9, Kiehl’s at the Forum Shops at Caesars
- Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lipgloss, $20, Ulta
· All Coverage of Beauty [Racked Vegas]