Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Be on the lookout for BaubleBar, the new pop-up jewelry shop coming to Nordstrom at Fashion Show on March 31. Here you can find new and exclusive items from the jewelry brand including necklaces, bracelets and earrings ranging in price from $24 to $68.
BaubleBar's co-founders Amy Jain and Daniella Yacobovsky created this concept in 2011, and now the pop-up bar will bring mix and match baubles to create signature looks, showcasing curated style vignettes for inspiration. Also watch Nordstrom's Website for style tips and more.
- Wide Tab with Embellishment Collar, $46
- Smokey Dame Embellished Stretch Bracelet, $46
- Phillips Open End Cuff, $28, Embellished Color Hinge Bracelet, $38 and Love Inscription Cuff Bracelet, $28.
- Peacock Mixed Stone Fan Studs, $28
- Long Embellished Tortoise Pendant, $46
- Long Embellished Pendant, $46
- Deco Long Pendant, $46
- Crystal Fan Drop Earring, $34
- Crystal Bud Color Collar Necklace, $52
- Aztec Mixed Stone Drop Earrings, $38
- Constellation Crystal Station Bib Necklace, $58