Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Diva Rachel Pappo black and white polka dot one-piece, $173, and Cocktail Pareo scarf, $58. Shan black V-neck shirt, $95, and Shan white board shorts, $160.
- Diva Rachel Pappo black and white striped coverup, $145, Vitamin A Gwyneth Ties top, $88, and Vitamin A Gwyneth Ties bottom, $78, corral tote, $375, and Eric Javits straw hat, $198. Vitamin A white crochet cropped top, $92, and Beach Bunny bikini top, $12
- Cayenne bikini top, $145, and bottom, $85, and Eric Javits straw hat, $175, and Eric Javits straw tote, $355.
- Zeki cobalt blue one-piece, $345
- Charlotte Olympia glitter clutch, $1,395, and Poseidon wedges, $1,295, both available at Shoe In.
Pool season is officially open in Las Vegas, and as anyone who goes to the pool parties knows, the scene is more about the fashions than it is about splashing in the water. Here now, a look at some of the top fashions for swimwear from Swim, the swimwear boutique at Encore Las Vegas. Many of the trends for women follow suit with the spring runways, including black and white, cobalt blue and cayenne pepper. Plus no look at the pool is complete with the right shoes and handbags. Check out the final look from Shoe In at Wynn Las Vegas for a combination that will have all eyes on you.