Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Rash Guard in Black/White Print, $29.99; Skirt in Black/White Print, $34.99.
- Jacquard Dress in Red Iris Print, $79.99.
- Cardigan in Blue/White/Black Colorblock, $34.99; One-Piece Swimsuit in Red Iris Print, $34.99; Sunglasses in Red Iris Print, $16.99.
- Blouse in Red Floral Print/Lace, $34.99; Skirt in Red Floral/Check Print, $34.99; Pouches in Clear/Red Floral Print, $22.99.
- Belted Dress in Green Floral Print, $49.99.
- Bikini Top in Black/White Print, $22.99.
- Sweatshirt in Light Blue Floral/Check Print, $29.99.
- Beach Towel in Red/Iris Print, $24.99.
- Tote in Black/White Print, $39.99.
- Slip-On Shoe in Black/White Print, $29.99.
This Sunday, Peter Pilotto mania will hit when the designer drops his first collaboration with Target. That means a frenzy of shopping at stores across Las Vegas, online and through Net-A-Porter.com, which will have its own set of exclusive looks.
This London label, co-designed by Peter Pilotto and Christopher De Vos, launched in 2007 with a kaleidoscope of digital prints that caught the eye of the fashion world. Already the fashion designer received the 2014 British Fashion Council/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund award, so consider yourself on the cutting edge of the new wave of designers by landing one of the 70 pieces in the Target collab.
New for Peter Pilotto, who typically creates structured looks, find swimwear as well as beach towels and accessories including sunglasses, tote bags and slip-on skater-style sneakers.
Here now, a cheat sheet that will help you master the Peter Pilotto X Target launch.
1. Get acquainted with the collection. While browsing is fine ahead of time, knowing exactly what you want from the collection ensures you will actually get it. Start by browsing the entire collection here or check out the edited collection above.
2. Know which items are online exclusives. A few items in the lookbook are marked with a single asterisk, denoting that it's only available on Target.com. Target tends to launch the Website between midnight and 3 a.m., so start clicking in that timeframe, and keep in mind that big collab launches tend to crash the site. Net-A-Porter also has exclusives, so suss out if what you want is only carried by the fashion site.
3. Get to Target stores early. Last year, serious diehards lined up for the 3.1 Phillip Lim launch by 7:30 a.m. Stores open at 8 a.m.
4. Know the return policy. Generally Target has a 90-day return policy if tags are intact and you have the receipt. That said, always check your receipt.
5. Don't fret. If your favorite pieces are gone by the time you get to Target in person, someone may have returned it.
6. Know where to go. Without further ado, here's a list of 10 local Targets carrying the collection:
· 50 W. Lake Mead Pkwy., Henderson NV 89015-7088
· 695 S. Green Valley Pkwy., Henderson NV 89052
· 4001 S. Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas NV 89119 3550
· S. Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas NV 89103
· 9725 S. Eastern Ave., Las Vegas NV 89183
· 8750 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas NV 89117
· 6480 Sky Pointe Drive, Las Vegas NV 89131
· 4155 S. Grand Canyon Drive, Las Vegas NV 89147
· 4100 Blue Diamond Road, Las Vegas NV 89139-7717
· 6371 N. Decatur Blvd., Las Vegas NV 89130-8001
· All Coverage of Peter Pilotti for Target [Racked Vegas]