Perfect Saturday Arts District
- Electric Lemonade Shop. Photo: Chelsea McManus
- Start by eating lunch at Lola’s — A Louisiana Kitchen (Holsum Lofts, 241 W. Charleston Blvd., 702-227-5652) for a head start on Mardi Gras with Cajun cooking. Grab some gumbo, crawdads or étouffée f
- Head over to Amberjoy’s Vintage Closet (1225 S. Main St.) for vintage clothing and accessories from the 1920s to 1960s or retro wear up to the 1990s. Amberjoy even has a line that replicate
- A short walk away find Glam Factory Vintage (211 E. Colorado St.), a kitschy collectables boutique with antiques and vintage clothing. New inventory arrives
- Electric Lemonade (220 E. Charleston Blvd.) features vintage and newer clothing on two levels. Photo: Chelsea McManus
- Wind up your Saturday at Beatnik Clothing Boutique (1025 S. First St.) for a quirky assortment of leather jewelry, art, furniture and more, all with a California vibe.