Perfect Saturday Downtown Vegas
- Start with breakfast or lunch at Eat (707 Carson Ave.; 702- 534-1515). Try the shrimp and grits or a truffled egg sandwich. Photo: Eater Vegas
- Head over to the Container Park for some shopping. American Vagabond (707 Fremont St.; 702-816-8200) carries what it calls “rugged and refined women’s clothing.
- Think of Boutiqueaholics as a boutique within a boutique with clothing sorted by where it’s from, whether New York, south Florida, LA or Paris. [Photo:
- Head down Fremont Street to Coterie (515 Fremont St.; 702-350-2939), the boutique under the upside Checks Cashed sign for some of the best shopping for men and women downtown.
- End your perfect Saturday with tickets to Shen Yun at the Smith Center for the Performing Arts (361 Symphony Park Ave.; 702-749-2012). The show makes a weekend stop