Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Start with breakfast or lunch at Eat (707 Carson Ave.; 702- 534-1515). Try the shrimp and grits or a truffled egg sandwich. Photo: Eater Vegas
- Head over to the Container Park for some shopping. American Vagabond (707 Fremont St.; 702-816-8200) carries what it calls “rugged and refined women’s clothing.
- Think of Boutiqueaholics as a boutique within a boutique with clothing sorted by where it’s from, whether New York, south Florida, LA or Paris. [Photo:
- Head down Fremont Street to Coterie (515 Fremont St.; 702-350-2939), the boutique under the upside Checks Cashed sign for some of the best shopping for men and women downtown.
- End your perfect Saturday with tickets to Shen Yun at the Smith Center for the Performing Arts (361 Symphony Park Ave.; 702-749-2012). The show makes a weekend stop
Downtown has had a resurgence when it comes to fashion, with new boutiques cropping up at the Container Park. Here, a look at five ways to add some breakfast or lunch, shop and take in a costume-heavy show in our feature, Perfect Saturday.
· All Perfect Saturdays [Racked Vegas]