Chinese New Year Racked
- Chinese New Year is celebrated all over Las Vegas this weekend. The centerpiece? The Year of the Horse display at the Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens. [Photo: Bellagio]
- Start with lunch at Blossom, the Chinese restaurant at Aria (3730 Las Vegas Blvd. S.; 1-877-230-2742). The restaurant is opening from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. fo
- Head over to the new Lalique store at The Shops at Crystals (3720 Las Vegas Blvd. S.) to find The Equestrian Collection, paying tribute to the horse’s varied poses
- Crystals recently became home to the world’s largest Tourbillon boutique, which offers one of the only wristwatches equipped with a traditional Chinese calendar. The Calendrier
- Be sure to wander by the only Stella McCartney store in Vegas and visit "Lucky Spot," a horse chandelier made from 7,000 Swarovski crystals, suspended within the 14-foot-c
- If you have the time and the energy, hop on the Aria Express, the light rail that can take you over to the Bellagio for a wander through the Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens (3600 Las Vegas Blvd.
- You’ve spent a lot of time walking, so book an appointment in the Chinese Foot Spa within the Mandarin Oriental Spa (3952 Las Vega Blvd. S.; 702-590 8888)