Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Five racks of women's clothing is marked down an additional 50 percent off.
- Men's shoes will go fast. Note, most of the smaller sizes are gone.
- Men have three racks of sales items, including that Margiela leather biker jacket for $499.50
- Jewelry and accessories are also marked down.
- Zac Posen dress, originally $1,690, now $591.50
- Missoni cowl neck sweater, $59.50
- Veda navy jacket, $254.50
- Diane von Furstenberg dress, $119.50
- Maria Cornejo dress, $239.50
- Burberry forest green trench, $599.50
- Aimo Richly knit dress, $$129.50
- Michael Kors black lace silk dress, $494.50
- Helmut Lang jacked, $244.50
- Faux fur vest, $479.50
- Scoop NYC cardigan, $139.50
- Fiorentini + Baker boot, $259.50
- Diane von Furstenberg croc clutch, $109.50
- Gryson handback, $359.50
- Michael Kors, $349.50
For only the second time, Scoop NYC at the Forum Shops at Caesars gets in on the frenzy of the warehouse sale. Starting today, items are marked down as much as 80 percent off. Originally everything was down 30 percent, but now prices are slashed 50 percent on top of that.
Look for five racks of clothing for women and three for men. Sweaters, outerwear, dresses, denim, shoes and handbags for women and men all make the cut. Designer women's styles include Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, IRO, Alice and Olivia, Phillip Lim, Roberto Cavalli, Current Elliot, Alexander Wang, Veda, SEA and more. Designer nen's styles include Gant by Michael Bastian, Paul Smith, Rag & Bone, Dsquared, John Varvatos, Martin Margiela and Etro.
Coolest of all, items will be restocked as the sale moves on, ensuring even more will make its way to markdown. Even as Racked Vegas shot photos of the sale, three boxes of goods from the Dallas Scoop NYC hadn't made the floor yet. By next Wednesday, an additional 50 boxes are expected to make their way to Vegas and the sales rack.
General manager Porsha Willey says designer brands and shoes tend to go first.
Scoop NYC is located in the front part of the Forum Shops at Caesars. Park at valet by Joe's Stone Crab or take the shortcut from Caesars Palace self park through the doors next to Fizz Las Vegas and walk over to the Joe's entrance.
· Scoop NYC [Official Site]