Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Stay on trend by adding a little snake charm to your wardrobe. The scaly look makes its mark on handbags, shoes and even dresses and pants. Don't have a hissy fit. While the prices on real python are out of this world and can be looked at for inspiration, some options make it a bit less expensive to add this look without breaking the bank.
- Marc Jacobs Ayers 1984, $2,695, Marc Jacobs at the Forum Shops at Caesars
- Christian Louboutin So Kate Decollete Python Pump, $1,395, Christian Louboutin at the Grand Canal Shoppes
- Stella McCarthy Bailey Boo keychain, $575, Stella McCarthy at Crystals
- Nanette Lepore Love Bites dress, $398, Nanette Lepore at the Forum Shops at Caesars
- Donna Karan Snakeskin side-zip pant, $895, Donna Karan at Crystals
- Diane von Furstenberg New Della silk jersey shift dress, $345, Diane von Furstenberg at the Grand Canal Shoppes
- Roberto Cavalli stone snake jewel, $150, Roberto Cavalli at Crystals
- Belstaff Nottingham 41 metallic python satchel, $3,950, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Sephora Collection primal instincts eyeshadow palette, $28, Sephora at Venetian
- Manolo Blahnik Bottera snake-trim suede pump in peach, $845, Manolo Blahnik at Wynn Las Vegas
- Aquazzura caged peekaboo snake sandal,