Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Pantone named radiant orchid the color of 2014, so expect to see more and more of the mix of fuchsia, purple and pink in stores, especially when spring collections debut. Here, a look at nine ways you can add a punch of radiant orchid to your wardrobe already, whether with a dress or handbag in the color meant to stand out or more subtly with perfume.
- Coach Legacy Basket Clutch, $188, Coach at the Forum Shops at Caesars
- Nanette Lepore On My Mind Dress, $278, Nanette Lepore at Forum Shops at Caesars and Crystals
- Calvin Klein Forbidden Euphoria,
- Nordstrom Waved Orchid Scarf,
- Tori Praver Shyla Braided Halter Bikini Top, $106, and bottom,
- Bond No. 9 Perfumista Avenue Eau de Parfum,
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Balm in Pudgy Peony, $17, Sephora
- Cole Haan Sadie Deconstructed Drivers in Orchid, $119.95, Cole Haan at the Grand Canal Shops
- Joe's Jeans Girl's Stretch Glitter Denim Leggings in Orchid, $59, Joe’s Jeans at Fashion Show