Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Fashion's Night Out may have been cancelled this year, but that's not stopping chichi the Shops at Crystals from celebrating a night of fashion and philanthropy. Celebrity fashion editor, stylist and co-host of E! Entertainment's Fashion Police George Kotsiopoulos hosts on Thursday, Nov. 21, from 6 to 10 p.m. when the shopping center holds Fashion Gives Back. More than a dozen designer boutiques partnered with local charities to raise money for their respective initiatives.
Kotsiopoulos throws a fashion presentation while model and deejay Harley Viera-Newton spins. Spring trends walk the runway outfitted in looks from Crystals' designers such as Roberto Cavalli, Donna Karan and more.
Here's a look at some of the events scheduled for the night.
· Head to the Grey Goose Game Lounge for Men for games including pool, foosball and pinball and watch all-time classic sporting moments while sampling Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire specialty cocktails.
· The Spa at Mandarin Oriental offers up neck and shoulder massages as well as the Diamond Magnetic Hand Treatment from Natura Bissé between Bottega Veneta and Roberto Cavalli.
· Christian Dior will provide champagne and macaroons from Hakkasan along with drawings for dinner and beauty gifts.
· Bottega Veneta will serve champagne.
· Kiki de Montparnasse will offer champagne and a light aphrodisiac buffet. In-store models will feature the latest looks in addition to Kiki's interactive window display.
· Porsche Design will raffle off a pair of iconic aviators with interchangeable lenses in the latest collection colors and Jeff Leibow of Jersey Boys will make a special appearance. Champagne, wine and hors d'oeuvres will be served.
· The San Pellegrino Hydration Lounge will serve up Pellegrino's sparkling water, Acqua Panna and San Pellegrino Sparkling Fruit Beverages.
In addition, the following retailers will donate a percentage of sales to the local charity partner.? ?
· Bottega Veneta/Opportunity Village?
· Christian Dior/Nathan Adelson Hospice?
· Donna Karan/The Children's Heart Foundation?
· Fendi/Communities in Schools
· Jimmy Choo/The Jewish Federation of Las Vegas?
· Kiki de Montparnasse/The Shade Tree?
· Lanvin/Keep Memory Alive?
· Paul Smith/Generosity Water?
· Porsche Design/NF Hope Foundation?
· Roberto Cavalli/Three Square Food Bank?
· TAG Heuer/KIDDOS?
· Valentino/Nevada Ballet Theatre
Admission to Fashion Gives Back is free.
· Shops at Crystals [Official Site]