Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After months of extreme anticipation, the Isabel Marant for H&M collection will finally hit H&M stores tomorrow. Expect the big day to be absolute madness. But you can do this. First, check out the full lookbook here. Then, head to our guide to shopping the collaboration, replete with guidelines, wristbands, timing, number of items you can buy and more. You got this.
1. All stores will open at 8 a.m. Racked National discovered H&M's dedicated microsite for the collab, which reveals that it launches in-store at 8 a.m. local time and online at noon EST. Diehards start lining up the night before, so follow suit.
2. The wristband system is back. In the How to Shop section, you'll see that the first 420 people in line will be broken down into groups of 30. Each person will receive a colored wristband that corresponds to their group.
3. You have 15 minutes to shop. After your group is finished shopping, there will be a five-minute break so staff can tidy up the floor before the next wave. After three and a half hours, the collaboration will be opened to everyone.
4. There's a purchase limit. Racked National reveals that shoppers can buy up to four items per style in-store and only one style per item online. Choose wisely.
5. Returns are accepted. H&M will offer a return of exchange with seven days of purchase date, as long as you have a receipt. If you miss the seven-day mark or don't have a receipt, refunds will be issued as a store credit.
6. H&M at the Forum Shops at Caesars is the ONLY location in Vegas where you can find the collaboration in store.